x

We are new to Square.

How do we enable a second user on the same account, specifically a family member. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Hi @Heidi63.  Welcome!  Need more info in order to answer.  You need to enable a second user to do what, exactly? Obviously you can just share your Square credentials with this family member and then they can access/do anything that you can do.  But you might be asking a different question than that.  Can you be more specific, please?

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 4

My husband and I both downloaded the app on our phones. We were at a show and wanted to relieve one while the other took a break. The app would not allow both of us to be signed on at the same time on different phones. 
After the show, I experimented a bit, found out the set up hadn’t been quite completed, and uninstalled and reinstalled the app on both phones. That seemed to clear up the issue.  Being new to square, first time use was a bit frustrating. I believe I have it corrected. 

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

Ah.  Well I’m glad to know that you got it resolved so you could go about your actual business.  I know that new apps/systems can be frustrating at times, but it sounds like you had successful troubleshooting.  If you need anything else, there are lots of fellow Square sellers here, and we are ready to help.

Best wishes,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 4 of 4