x

What's the best way for self employed hair stylists to sell my retail products so I get the money?

If self employed booth renter hair stylists use my log in to sell my retail products (so I get the money), can they also take money from me? I want to pay their commission later. Could they wipe out my account? Should I keep a reader there or can they just use their reader with my log in? I wont be there most of the time. Do I need to leave a tablet there? I am new at this. Any advice would help. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Alumni

@jgillem, great questions, and thanks for the post! 🙌  I'm going to go ahead and pin your post to our homepage for awhile to make sure other sellers see it and have a chance to chime in with advice. 

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5

I'm a booth renter who sells salon retail. I use the salon Square for retail and my personal square for services. I guess my landlord trusts me, and I haven't gone poking around looking for anything.

Message 3 of 5

Can I track booth renters sales of the salon retail?

Message 4 of 5
Admin

@rdelozier I think this Product update post has the information you're looking for: Employee Management - Use Open Tickets to Track Sales and Commission. Feel free to post again here though if you have any questions about this.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5