x

When will you be making improvements to the customer display app?

I’m very interested in setting up my own custom POS using two iPads, one of them being a customer display. I discovered that you have a Customer Display app and I was very excited to see that you guys were on top of it. But was immediately disappointed when I discovered that the customer has no control over the display, can’t sign and, most importantly, CAN’T TIP?! My crew would quit if they stopped making tips off of sales. It seems to me this would be the most important feature otherwise is just a waste to spend the money on two iPads just so they can see totals. When will you be making this very important update to the Customer Display app?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey @JahvaRob - Thanks for reaching out. Currently, the Square Display Preview Program is still in beta which explains the limited features available. Unfortunately, I don't have any updates to share on if or when a full version will be released or information on what functions will be available. In the meantime, I will pass on your feedback to the Display team and we'll announces if there are any changes in the future.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 2