x

Where are my unavailable or hidden items? I can not find these items to now make them available.

I have made a few items I wasn't ready to sell "unavailable" or "hidden". Now I want to make them available but they are nowhere to be found! Help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

You can find your Unavailable and Hidden items by heading to your Square Dashboard, then clicking your Online icon to take a peek at your Square Online Dashboard, @TheGrazingFox.

Here, you'll select Items > Item Library - if an item in Unavailable, this is how it will appear:

If the item has been Hidden, this is how you'll see it:

Another thing to note here is that you are not viewing all of your items when you arrive at this page. At the bottom left of the page, you'll notice some numbers - these numbers indicate how many items are showing per page. If you'd like to view more than 10 items at a time on one page, you can select a different number:

One last thing - look to the bottom right of this page, and you'll notice this drop-down menu, which will allow you to view other pages of items:

If you're still not finding what you're looking for after taking a look here, I recommend getting in touch with our Support team directly so we can dig in with you.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you SO much! I was absolutely looking in the wrong place. I wasn't aware that there were two places I could edit my website. This is why caterers shouldn't be allowed to use computers. 😉

Message 3 of 3