x

Why do deposits suddenly not show up on the dashboard anymore? Frustrating to do books!

Suddenly all deposits do not show up instantaneously on my dasboard. I have deposits in my bank account and they don't show up on the dashboard. No idea how to record this in my Quickbooks. I try to call Square but there is no way to get through to them. I send an email and I have to wait more than 24 hours. Sorry but I do my books daily.

Suddenly there is this downgrade in service and it is discusting! Any other better sources to use instead of Square? I don't like waiting for days to figure out what the deposits are for or whenever Square feels like posting it or responding to my email. My business doesn't work that way but I guess Square thinks its good for business!

So ready to ditch them! Really bad customer service and I am so frustrated!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Deposits are still under the Sales tab. Make sure you have your date and location filters set correctly.  You might try using the Chrome browser if you are not.  Seems to work the best.

Message 2 of 3

Thanks so much! I downloaded Chrome and it worked. They are all there. So weird why their email from customer service could not mention this! Ugh! Do not like also how they no longer answer the phone! Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 3