x

customer address

is there a way to get the customers mailing address to appear on an invoice that I print out and mail to the customer. I can see that the email address shows. But I print out and mail half of my invoices. so this would be a great option for me 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @JackieM - Are you requesting shipping addresses when sending out your Invoices? If so, the mailing address should show up on the customer's copy as well as your so you can print it out. It may be a little confusing for the customer if you're not actually shipping anything to them, but you can just let the customer know it's so you can send them a physical copy of their Invoice for their personal records.

Hope that helps, but et me know if that's not what you're looking for!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I already have the customer's shipping address on file, but when I preview the invoice - it only shows name and email address. How can I get it to show the shipping address? This is needed for school invoices. Would also love a blank box on invoice to include reference number/po number/what have you.

Message 3 of 4

Hello @thebrainlair! Currently, with Square Invoices you have the ability to request a customers shipping info. Right now we don't have the ability to display a customers shipping information when you send them an invoice. You can use the "Message" section on the invoice to send your customer their reference number! 

If you have any other questions please let me know! 

Message 4 of 4