x

ecards

I have been asked by the parents' club in my town for 300 ecards in recognition of Teacher Appreciation Week. They want to pay with one check and be able to send out individual ecards. What would be the easiest way to do this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @purplecow

Welcome to the Seller Community. 

My best suggestion is to pay yourself for the eGift cards by creating an Item in your Item Library. You can call the Item "eGift Cards" and record the check payment to balance your books. However, you will need to manually send each eGift Card via email. The easiest option would be to set up your eGift Cards order site and share the link in a mass email or website. At checkout, each person will have the ability to choose their desired amount for the eGift Card and send it via email. 

As a reminder, if you sell eGift Cards online our fee is 2.9% + $.30 when a customer buys an eGift Card from you. Here is a great article on eGift cards pricing and set up.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5

Thank you!

Message 3 of 5

Hi, 

I set up a 100 percent discount to enter my gift cards One at a time on my iPad. I just want to make sure this discount wouldn’t apply to anyone else ordering an e card online through my link.  

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @purplecow

Great question! The discount code only applies when you provide your customers with a PROMOTIONAL CODE. In this case, it will not apply at check out.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 5