x

how can i find out the name of the color of my website?

in setting up my website, it seems i am doing things that erase previous choices -- i already had a framed receipt with a logo -- but it vanished -- so i want to reinstate that info but i don't know how to tell the receipt thing what the color is -- 

i already have an aqua that i really like for the rest of the website -- i can just keep toggling back & forth but if anyone knows where to find the name of the color i've already chosen that would be cool -- but i don't think there's a field to write it down in the receipt either -- prolly gonna toggle -- 

i've published the website so i can work out kinks -- although i clearly posted that i am not open for business -- i have three peeps wanting to buy online which is lovely but this is moving faster than i can go 🙂 

elfenindustries.com

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

and while i'm at it -- can i put an avatar picture on this message board? i'm not seeing where to do that either -- i must need new glasses! ha!

Message 2 of 7

i found the avatar thing!

Message 3 of 7

just toggled back & forth for the color

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Hi @elfen, thanks for your posts and updates here 🙂 

It sounds like you may have worked through everything yourself here? Here is some info on the colour customisation just in case. 

Let me know if you have any outstanding questions! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 5 of 7

thank you breffni — I’m settling in-ish — there’s so many irons in the fire at this point — 

and there is more arm wrestling to do with this web site though and I sincerely appreciate your kind thoughtful offer! i’ll be back 🙂

Message 6 of 7

breffni — and the color link is just what I needed too! thanks again

Message 7 of 7