x

how to make tax free wholesale items

I want to have wholesale items for people that buy in bulk to resell so they don't pay tax how do I do that?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

When you add item(s) to the current sale a total tax line appears under everything. You can click or swipe (depends on the OS) this tax line and get the option to delete it. I have mine setup to require a code from select people (say managers) so that I can make sure the correct tax exempt paper accompanies the customer's request to not pay taxes.

You can also edit an individual items and uncheck taxes on it as well. This will trigger the same security code process.

Hope this helps!

Moz

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

When you add item(s) to the current sale a total tax line appears under everything. You can click or swipe (depends on the OS) this tax line and get the option to delete it. I have mine setup to require a code from select people (say managers) so that I can make sure the correct tax exempt paper accompanies the customer's request to not pay taxes.

You can also edit an individual items and uncheck taxes on it as well. This will trigger the same security code process.

Hope this helps!

Moz

Message 2 of 2