x

marketplace store

I am a photographer and I want to set up in my store a place to pay for and choose their time for a group of sessions I am holding.  I tried using variations to do it and they show in my app but if they go to the store online it does not let them choose variations.  Is there a way to do this.  would be even better if the variation could disappear after it is purchased once.  There is another online place I can use to do that but I would rather stick to square. the other place does not accept square for payment source

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @Tstoff and welcome to the Seller Community! 

I'm sorry for the confusion, there isn't a way to add item variations to an event at this time! You can only add variations to items in your library or items added to your Online Store.

As a workaround you could create separate events for each group session. For example, if you had a group session in the morning and one in the afternoon you can could create two events. Each event can be on the same date but you can enter a different time for each so that there's no overlap.

You could also set the number of available tickets to 1, which would avoid double booking. (One person would have to pay for the whole group in this set up, but you could make that clear in the Notes section.) Or if your group sessions are for a class you can set the number of tickets to whatever the class number is so people can book individually.

Hope this helps! I'm not sure if you've had a chance to check out Square Appointments for your sessions. It might be worth a look! Let me know if you have any other questions. 😊

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2