x

"Shipping address not supported/The store does not ship to the provided address"

I spent almost 4 hours on the phone for an issue that got resolved only to find this new issue about the shipping address.

"Shipping address not supported/The store does not ship to the provided address"

Please help! Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

My clients are not able to purchase anything because they get stuck at this "Shipping address not supported"...

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

HI @HoAlohaHui Welcome to the Seller Community!

I'm sorry to hear you are having some trouble with your checkout page. Can you post a link to your website, along with some examples of items people have been trying to purchase? 

Message 3 of 5

I think I have found a solution to the problem. I did a lot of research given that the Customer Service reps never got back to me.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Glad to hear you found a resolution, but I do apologize again that you were not able to find assistance from the support team. 

I'm happy to share any additional feedback if you want to provide more here, or in a private message to me. 

Please let me know if you continue to experience the issue, or if your solution/work around no longer works for you. 

Message 5 of 5