x

remove report detail on your retail pos when printing report

When printing the detail report on your retail pos how do you eliminate the reporting of items sales? I don't mind the category sales but I'm wasting an awful lot of printer paper having all the unnecessary info I don't need. And thermal printer paper is expensive. I need the detail to know what the tips are which only shows up on the "show detail" option. Thanks!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@bbutler222 ;

I just used the Show Summary and then Printed the Sales report from my Square Stand.  It gave me a print out of the Total sold for each of my Categories not a list of each item sold.  When I press Print Square asked me if I wanted to include Items, which has a slider and I have it turned off.

It showed me :  

Sales ( Gross Sales, Items, Service Charges, Returns, Discounts & Comps, Net Sales, Tax, TIPS, Gift Card Sales, Refunds by Amount and Total)

Payments

Discounts Applied

and Category Sales.

Normally I just do a csv file and look at it instead of printing anything out, and do this from the back office or Squares Dashboard on a computer to save paper.  

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 2 of 2