x
Beta Member

reports of who has come in, in a specific time frame

I have been trying to use the reports/filters in the CUSTOMER area to see who has been in most frequently this year, and also who spent the most this year with me. but ONLY 1/1/21 - current. I put all the correct filters, but the report is incorrect. It is showing customers that have not been to see me very frequently lately, but showing they have seen me 40x this year, which is not true. That is showing over the entire span of time they have come to see me. 

HELP!

Kate Watts
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @KateWattsHair

Are you using the Loyalty program with your customers or looking for a general report for this information? 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7
Beta Member

A general report. I am not ready for the loyalty program atm. Everything I have been doing is coming in incorrect

Kate Watts
Message 3 of 7

@KateWattsHair

It could be that the customer was not attached to certain transactions.

You can use the information in the Customer Directory as a pseudo report with all of that information. 

That would be the best option without subscribing to the Loyalty Program. 

Kassi
Message 4 of 7
Beta Member

My problem is that it is showing ALL their transactions and the lifetime total spent, instead of just thw total spent in the timeframe I want filtered 

Kate Watts
Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

My frustration is this...

WHY have filters there to use, if they will not be accurate?!

Kate Watts
Message 6 of 7

@KateWattsHair

For these filters in the Customer Directory, it's not an actual report, but more just filtering through your list of Customers. 

You can add more parameters to make that list smaller, but it's not going to look like a regular report. 

If you're looking for something like that, you may want to consider the Loyalty Subscription. Another option you could try is contacting our Loyalty Advocates to see if they have a workaround to possibly implement. 

Kassi
Message 7 of 7