x

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

I kinda like having 1 finger on the pulse at all times. Exporting our data and generating our own analytics is key to many parts of our business anyway, so that's what I do for all of our reports. The only reports I use the Dashboard for is to see daily sales totals when I am feeling curious. I'm not disappointed in Square's free platform at all. Quite the contrary.

But, if you go to your Sales within the Dashboard then go to Item Sales, you can get that number very quickly. It might not say it explicitly in a fraction, you might have to do some quick math, but it's all there. 

Message 2 of 4

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

You literally have to spend 0 dollars to obtain this system. They're not even forcing you to buy proprietary hardware, or pay monthly fees to use their software. So why should you, yourself have to get a grip on your business's sales data? That sounds like a question that answers itself if I've ever heard one. Why is Square not hiring more developers to rewrite their code at the whim of a single user? I think that probably answers itself too. 

@YoYogurt
It's really simple. Just go to Item sales, and divide the item sales total by your gross sales total for the date range that you desire...

Message 4 of 4