x

will Square ever be able to automatically create P.O.s based on inventory?

Hey! Just wondering if Square for retail will eventually make it possible to automatically create a P.O. based on inventory. I signed up for the retail portion thinking this would be an added perk to make my life easier. If there is already a way to do this, I would love to know!

Thanks ~M

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Troub, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up here! 👍

I went to check with our Retail Team and they are tracking this request, but we do not have a timeline available for when it would be available. We can certainly see how this feature would help a variety of sellers with different kinds of businesses. Please do keep in touch.

Thank you for your patience as we work to improve based on feedback, and — if any other sellers have best practices for creating purchase orders — feel free to chime in. 

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Troub, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up here! 👍

I went to check with our Retail Team and they are tracking this request, but we do not have a timeline available for when it would be available. We can certainly see how this feature would help a variety of sellers with different kinds of businesses. Please do keep in touch.

Thank you for your patience as we work to improve based on feedback, and — if any other sellers have best practices for creating purchase orders — feel free to chime in. 

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2