x

Grid tiles customisation.

Hi everyone,

Newbie here. After setting up the grid, each tile has a larger grey area which has two letters (eg Re), then the smaller white area below has the product name ( eg Regular Coffee). 

Issue....the smaller product name area is very restrictive. In the above case, the word "Coffee" gets cut short to "Coff..."

All I'd like is to be able to use the larger part of the tile for the product name. I don't care if the top part and the lower part of the tile both have a product name (ie the larger grey area and the smaller white area). 

Unfortunately photos and/or colours are not practical for me. Too many products and many that look very similar to each other. 

Anyone know if it's possible to put the product name in the larger top part of the grid tiles?

Many thanks

Tim

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @MonaVale,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the community!

At the moment it's unfortunately not possible to use the product tile space to enter custom text - though you could always create an image that has the text you wish to display on a given tile, and upload this an image on your item listing. Doing this would have the same effect you're looking for, you'd just need to create these images yourself.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2