x

Instant tranafers

Hi, I just started using square and I'd like to select the instant tranafer option but I am unable to select this option. Any ideas why please ?

My bank account is verified and there is a few hundred dollars im the square account.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Maklecs!

There is some information on Square's Instant Transfer feature available here: Set Up and Manage Instant Transfers | Square Support Center - US (squareup.com)

You mentioned you've just started using Square, so perhaps one of the below may apply to your account until you build up some history with them:

Important to note

• Your minimum balance must be $25 for instant transfers and $1 for same-day transfer after Squareโ€™s processing and transfer fees.

• New Square sellers start with a limit of one instant transfer per day of up to $2000. As you run and grow your business with Square, a higher daily transfer amount may become available.

• Instant transfer may not be available for sellers using Square APIs until they have sufficient account history.

Proud Australian Square Super Seller and users of Square Appointments โ€ข Square POS โ€ข Square Online โ€ข Square Reader โ€ข Square Stand

We use Square with integrations for Xero by Amaka โ€ข Printful / We have used Squarespace โ€ข Shopify โ€ข WooCommerce โ€ข QuickBooks and more!

Dieter Slicke is a boutique barber shop by appointment only with our own range of Australian made hair and skin care products

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Maklecs!

There is some information on Square's Instant Transfer feature available here: Set Up and Manage Instant Transfers | Square Support Center - US (squareup.com)

You mentioned you've just started using Square, so perhaps one of the below may apply to your account until you build up some history with them:

Important to note

• Your minimum balance must be $25 for instant transfers and $1 for same-day transfer after Squareโ€™s processing and transfer fees.

• New Square sellers start with a limit of one instant transfer per day of up to $2000. As you run and grow your business with Square, a higher daily transfer amount may become available.

• Instant transfer may not be available for sellers using Square APIs until they have sufficient account history.

Proud Australian Square Super Seller and users of Square Appointments โ€ข Square POS โ€ข Square Online โ€ข Square Reader โ€ข Square Stand

We use Square with integrations for Xero by Amaka โ€ข Printful / We have used Squarespace โ€ข Shopify โ€ข WooCommerce โ€ข QuickBooks and more!

Dieter Slicke is a boutique barber shop by appointment only with our own range of Australian made hair and skin care products
Message 2 of 2