x

Please recommend a website provider

Morning everyone ๐Ÿ™‚ I have just opened a physical shop and have Square set up. I currently have my website with BigCartel, but need one that flows through to Square (so the stock coincides with each other and automatically updates on my site when I sell something in store through my Square) if that makes sense. Square recommends BigCommerce (which I would need the $80 per month one which is too much for what I use), Wix, Weebly or  another one. Does anyone have any suggestions please? I have a candle store so I need a few options where a customer can select a Candle size, then fragrance, etc. etc.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

EDIT: We've since launched our own Online Store solution, that will sync with your Square inventory!

Hello @MCC2, welcome to the Seller Community! 

Currently we only have a select number of E-commerce partners. If you need inventory tracking for Square Point of Sale and your website I recommend taking a look at WooCommerce (plugin for Weebly), BigCommerce, or Ecwid. These are the only partners that will be able to fit your needs. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Best Answer

EDIT: We've since launched our own Online Store solution, that will sync with your Square inventory!

Hello @MCC2, welcome to the Seller Community! 

Currently we only have a select number of E-commerce partners. If you need inventory tracking for Square Point of Sale and your website I recommend taking a look at WooCommerce (plugin for Weebly), BigCommerce, or Ecwid. These are the only partners that will be able to fit your needs. 

Message 2 of 3

Hello. Apparently Weebly doesn't do this (after spending a day going through all the setup). Is there someone you can recommend that can help with this please?

Message 3 of 3