x

online payments on website

Hi there.

I'm wondering if anyone can explain to me the easiest way to use Square to accept purchase payments on my website. Please bear in mind that I am a computer illiterate, so please keep it simple.

I have a very simple website that I set up for a book I have recently had purchased. I initially just wanted an information site, but people have been asking to purchase copies of the book from the site. Who am I to turn down a sale????!!!

If possible, can you tell me if it is possible and, if so, what is the simplest way to do this. If it is anything more than a 3 year old could manage, please just let me know the process and where the best place to get help might be.

Thanks again. Hope you can help.

Regards....Rytz

PS I am already a Square user.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @rtyz10,

Thanks for getting in touch.

While there's unfortunately no e-commerce solution we'd be confident recommending as manageable by an average 3 year old, if you're interested in learning more about setting up an online store you'd be best checking out some of our e-commerce partners, who provide online store platforms that can connect with your Square account to accept payments.

If you're not too familiar with computers and technology and want to set up an online store, this will likely require a bit of research - to get started we can recommend Weebly, WooCommerce and Wix as quality 3rd party e-commerce providers that can link with Square for payments.

Hope this help point you in the right direction, do let us know if you have any questions 🙂

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2