x
Beta Member

Are there more customization options for collecting signatures in POS?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: collecting signatures

Getting ready to reopen, just purchased the Square Terminal to help keep contact down as well as being more mobile for those wanting parking lot pickup/dropoff.

I want to be able to not collect signatures up to a certain amount - right now it is 1) no signature, 2) signature over $25 and 3) always collect signatures.

Is there a way to make it something like signature needed over $100? Or any other amount $50, $75, etc.)?

Trying to keep contact down to a minimum and for my business I would be comfortable with a higher number but not sure how I feel for larger (over $100) sales.  Would hate to change settings between each sale.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @cmusicshop 🎶 Nice running into you again!! Thanks for taking precautionary measures to minimize person to person contact. Unfortunately, there aren't many customizable options for signature collection. As you already seen, the only options available are:

• Collect no signature.
  • Collect signature over $25.
  • Always collect signatures.

Sorry about that. We're continuously finding ways to keep our Sellers and their customers safe during Covid. Passing your thoughts up to our Team so we can make adjustments to help accommodate your needs. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Thanks, been closed since mid March so I was quiet on the boards.

That'd be great, even just one higher option but customizable would be better as I'm sure different businesses have different needs.

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

Understood! You're definitely not the only Seller looking for this feature. We'll reach out on this thread you when we have updates to share. Make sure you subscribe up top to get notifications 🙂

@cmusicshop

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4