x
Beta Member

Automatically managing inventory

Hi there!

We are quickly changing our business model to be a virtual bakery/cafe with options for pickup and delivery. 

I would love to see an automatic option where you are able to turn the store on and off for certain days. We are also working on having specific pick up times. Four of each item is available every 15 minutes on the days we are open. 

Is there a way to integrate this into the Square store? And then have the inventory automatically updated each day that we are open? Does this make sense?

Currently, I have each 15 minute window as a pick up slot set as a variable for the item. 

Let me know if this makes sense. It’s a little difficult to explain, but I’m basically wondering if Square can have select days when the store is automatically up and running and if you can set up pick up times, with an inventory for each pick up time. 

thank you for your help with this! We’re all in this together. 

Emily

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @wildflowerbaked

Thank you so much for reaching out about this Feature. This is great feedback for our Online Store. Right now, this switch to turn on/off your website like you're asking. 

I would be happy to tag this as a Feature Request for our Product Team!

Keep an eye out for our Product Update emails for upcoming launches.

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2