x

Does Square sync customer information to and from Quickbooks online customer records?

For example, if I make a sale to a customer in Square and then a week later create a quote for that same customer in Qucikbooks - would these been sycned between the applications? 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Does Square sync customer information to and from Quickbooks online customer records?

@TravThePlumber @Somavida - Our Quickbooks integration doesn't currently support the syncing of customer information, but I can definitely see how this would be an incredibly useful feature. I will be sure to share this request with our Partnerships Team. 

4 REPLIES 4

Yes, I am trying to solve this problem also. How can I link a customer transaction to the customer and then export it into quickbooks for my accounting records?

Message 2 of 5
Square

@TravThePlumber @Somavida - Our Quickbooks integration doesn't currently support the syncing of customer information, but I can definitely see how this would be an incredibly useful feature. I will be sure to share this request with our Partnerships Team. 

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 3 of 5

Any updated info for sync of customer in database?

Message 4 of 5
Square

@jamesdeanrocks - Hi again! While I don't have any updates to share at this time, I'll be sure to do so if I hear anything. I would suggest that you check out this thread. It goes more into detail about the feature request process, and the role that the Seller Community plays. 🙂

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 5 of 5