x
Beta Member

Employee Report (Not Sales, Just Employee Info)

Is there a way to generate a report that just shows basic information about employees, like the information shown when you edit an employee?  I find it fairly hard to verify information for all of our employees when I can only open and see their information one at a time.  If I had a way to create a report that could be printed or even export that information to CVS or Excel, that would make it so much easier (particularly for new businesses that are trying to add lots of employees up front).

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

This sounds like a very interesting request @davefackler! So that I can share this with the Employee Management team can you reply here with an example of the type of information you're trying to verify? For example do you want to check you have a phone number for each employee, or do you want to verify that you've assigned the right role to a group of new hires? How many employees to you have?

I'll be on the look out for your reply! 😀

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I have 28 employees.  We are a new business, so I had to add them all at once.  After doing that, I had to go back and correct some peoples contact info, but also had to set up extra wages and job titles for some people, and change some permissions levels on different people (after determining who should have access as a Point of Sale user versus a Time Card user.  This is hard to do when you have to open each employee's information one at a time, make sure you have it right, make sure it is consistent with what you entered for another employee with the same job, etc.  So an export option or a report option that contains as much information as possible on each employee would be very helpful.

In general, I love Square.  But if it has some type of data (employee, customer, items, sales, taxes, timecards, etc.), then that data should be exportable or reportable...

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Oh wow @davefackler with 28 new employees you have your hands full! I absolutely see how an export option for employees (and in other areas of Dashboard) would save you a lot of time. We'll track this request here and let you know if this is an option in future.

If anything else comes up or you have any more feature requests to add don't hesitate to reply to let us know.

Thanks again and best of luck launching your new business! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4