x

Feature Request: Single Team Member Paystub

Hi!

I utilize Square Appointments to assist me with my photography business. I truly enjoy it. 

I’d like to request a way to populate a paystub, from my sales, so that I may be able to present it to other businesses that may require a proof of income from my self-owned business. I’m a single individual and do not have a team. And, I’m the owner, of course. So, Square Payroll seems a bit overkill for this particular situation. And, I’m unaware if it offers this feature already. (Haven’t been able to figure it out). To add, it’d be great if the there were an option to break down the paystubs on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis. 

I hope this is something that can be done. And, I believe it will benefit many! Thanks for the help!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Thanks for your request @Helevelsmeup! If you really wanted to you can use Payroll to pay yourself. But if that's the only reason you need it, I agree the subscription might not be 'worth' it! 

Can you provide a bit more information about when/why other businesses require proof of income? Do they often ask for paystub or do they want other information/forms? Right now, you can view and download sales and deposit reports from your online Square Dashboard but I'm not sure if that's quite what you're looking for?  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Primarily, it’d be necessary to have a paystub to show proof of income. Sales reports are more than likely not acceptable forms. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Got it, thank you very much! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4