x

Force clock-in / clock-out

Attempting to use Square Timecards.  Process seems pretty simple, but I would like the clock-in / clock-off to coincide with the employee login.  If this can't be automated, can the user be forced to clock in and out?  Currently, there is a button to bypass clock-in, which defeats the purpose, and when the user logs out, he/she has to manually clock-out.  

I understand user training comes into play here, but some people just don't listen, or get it...

Support says this is now a feature request.  Seeing if more experienced users have any suggestions.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @WE1746

Currently this would be a feature request for Employee Management. I've gone ahead and moved your post to the Feature Request board of the Seller Community so we can track feedback from other sellers. 🙂

Message 2 of 4

Hated it.  Staff forgot to clock out and the next thing you knew they had 40 hours in 2 days.  So I canceled but Sq kept charging me for 3 or 4 months.  The system wouldnt allow me to cancel it.  Finally a phone call and a live person rectified the situation and refunded me.

Damon Valverde
Message 3 of 4

Need help 

Message 4 of 4