x

How do I add the selected date (or date range) to a custom Item Report?

It would be useful to be able to identify custom reports by the date selected. I am generating a csv Item Report and would like this information in the report body. I see the csv tab date but it seems to truncate and in any case would be more useful if it was within the body of the report in line 1 as it is on the standard reports. Any suggestion would be most welcomed!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi @DaveDS

Welcome to the community, and we appreciate the feedback. We definitely see how it could benefit your business model. Our product teams are constantly looking through our seller's feedback to make necessary improvements, and the minute we release new product updates we will let them know.

I ran a test of custom reporting and currently don't see a way of inserting or adding the date function you are requesting. Keep in mind we will be bubbling this up to the appropriate teams for visibility in hopes of getting this built for future use.

Thank you, and let me know if you have any questions in this thread.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 2