x

Is there a way to access all outstanding eGift cards in one area and possibly email recipients?

I'm looking for a way to access all sold eGift Cards with balances remaining. I would like to send a reminder email out to those who have not used them. Also, this would be helpful when clients call and need to have the eGift Card information re-sent. 

*Also, it would be helpful to get some kind of notification when an eGift Card is purchased but is not emailed because of the email address entered was wrong. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hey @ReginaClose, thank you for returning here to share your experience with eGift Cards.

I went to check on the features that you mentioned, eGift Card balance reporting and notification enhancements, though there aren't any updates that I can share out at this time.

For now, I would suggest keeping an eye on these threads as we'll weigh in there with any developments or workarounds that may be handy:

I'll make sure that your post is documented with the appropriate team members and point out that a consolidated report is important for your business.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2