x

Is there a way to add a specific code to a specific discount?

I know in the employee permissions, there is a way to mark whether or not they can apply restricted discounts, but what I would like to do is make a specific discount have a specific code. For example, one of my discounts is "immediate family." I would like to set that discount with a specific code that only my immediate family knows so when they go to my location, they can say they are family, the employee can then click on the discount and the family member can type in the code. That way, the employee doesn't have access to apply that discount on accident or to someone who it should be applied to. That is just one example of what I want to do.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

there is not a way to do something like that currently.  

there is close to it with email offers and redemption codes that can be redeemed but they are one-time use.

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Have you tried coupons?

Message 3 of 4

Yeah, I use coupons sometimes, but I’m more meaning for the employee management piece, assigning employee codes to an offer so if they can’t apply that code, it won’t let them with their PIN. I limit my employees to what offers they can and can’t give people, but my managers should have access to all offers. Does that make sense?

Message 4 of 4