x

Is there any way to email a sales report to a different email on an iphone?

I know you can email the sales report to any email address with an android device, but I'vejust had a staff member tell me they can't do it with their iphone - it will only go to the address that the account is registered to. Is there any way for them to change the email?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hey @JDBB, welcome to the seller community!

Thanks for bring this up. We went to check on this and you are correct—you can change the report email with the Android version of the app, but not iOS. Our product team is aware of this discrepancy and we're tracking this request.

Apologies for any confusion, and please do keep in touch for updates! Let me know if you have any further questions.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 8

I am trying to figure out how to email the sales report. I have done it before but I can't for the life of me remember how?? 

Message 3 of 8

Hello @Edmurillo88

To email a report from a tablet you'll tap on the letter icon in the top right of your screen. On a mobile phone it will still be at the top of your screen, but the icon will be a box with an arrow pointing upwards. 

If you're still having trouble feel free to @ mention me. 

Message 4 of 8

Has this option been added to iOs platforms yet?

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hey there! This feature is not added to iOS platforms either. If it's manually sent from the Point of Sale app it will automatically send to the email on file for the account. This is for security reasons so that the account owner has control over where the reports go. 

As a workaround, you can have the account email forward any emails received from Square to a different email address, or you can print off the reports from your printer stations and have a physical copy. 

Thanks again!!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 8

Thanks Ashley but, why are you able to choose the email recipient in the Android Operating system version of the ap and not iOs? Or, it would be nice if you could assign a different email to each location if need be.

Message 7 of 8
Square Community Moderator

@Jgb1311 I don't have the exact answer for you, but I have personally surfaced this to our Product Managers letting them know that many sellers like yourself want to have this option on iOS as well. They are actively looking into it, which is good news! However; I won't have a turn around time that I can give you. 

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 8