x

Is there anyway I can send my taxes to a separate account

I would like to send my taxes to a separate account automatically. Can that be done with square cash?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Dougswindler, currently we don't have the ability to split deposits between multiple accounts. Although, I will make sure to pass this feedback along to our Product Team!

I'm sure you're not the only seller that's interested in doing this. 🙂

Message 2 of 5

Yeah, that would be a great way for business owners to keep tax money, bill money, savings or whatever else separate from the general account. It's often easy to over spend if the money is there. I look forward to you improving your system to include multiple deposit accounts

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Sales Tax Deposit to Separate Account

It would be nice to have the ability to set up sales tax to deposit into a separate account than the account sales deposit into. We transfer our sales tax into a seperate account manually to manage it separately until it is due, but it would be great if Square could seperate these amounts automatically and deposit them separately.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Thanks for posting this request @mike109. I went ahead and added it to this existing thread. I absolutely see how this would be a timesaver for you and other sellers using Square.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5