x

Loyalty Club Discount

I am thinking about using the Loyalty program but instead of the usual 10 visits and you get a reward on the next visit. I want to set it up that if a customer spends $10 each visit for 10 visits then they will join a club level where they get 10% off for all future visits. Is there a way of doing this? Thanks

Paul

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

@Keiki Hey welcome to the Seller Community and kudos on your first post! 🎉

Currently the Loyalty program does not have the ability to create tiered levels of customer discounts. We will pass this feedback along to the product liaison of our Loyalty feature.

If you have any other ideas please feel free to post them here! 😀

Message 2 of 4

I tired entering the discount code today for a customer at our espresso stand and it didnt work? 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @Egarcia, sorry to hear about the trouble. Did you receive any kind of error message within the app?

If you're still running into this issue, I would suggest checking on some settings which may prevent the Loyalty screen from popping up after the receipt screen.

To proceed, please make sure these settings are turned off:

• Skip Receipt Screen (Settings > Signature and Receipt)
  • Automatically Print Receipts (Settings > Printers > select a printer > Automatically Print Receipts)

If those settings are disabled and that doesn't get you where you need to be, please reply here with a bit more information on what happened, or let our Support Team know. We'll take a deeper dive ASAP.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 4 of 4