x
Beta Member

Orders for later

Two parts of delayed orders are very frustrating. First, when the customer says at the end of an order, rather than the start, please make that 2 hours from now, we have no way to handle this. We need our orders to be able to send delayed the same way online orders send.

Second, we have to send people to the online store to order delayed now. So, we have to pay extra for using the online store to delay them. If you can't fix the issue, waive the extra fee for having to use the online store vs swiped or keyed rate.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hey @Josephwigton 

Are you wanting delayed orders when they're placed in store using the POS app? If so, there's not a feature that schedules an order to print out at a later time.

Hopefully we can improve in this area in the future. We'll track you down if there's any news for product features to announce. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I know there is not currently a feature. I am saying we need it ASAP and that it is unfair to charge us fees to use the online store for this, if square can't provide it where it should already be at.

Most companies would say, our bad, we are behind on development. Since it is our lack of progress, the alternative is free till we catch up with our development. 

Message 3 of 4
Alumni

@Josephwigton

We won't be able to reduce fees for this situation, but we'll make sure you're the first to know when this feature becomes available. 

Thanks for your continued patience and understanding. 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4