User-agent: *
Disallow: /ajax/
Disallow: /apps/
Disallow: /my-story.html
Disallow: /services.html
Disallow: /contact--book.html
Disallow: /workshops.html
Disallow: /index.html

These are all KEY pages....NONE of them have ever been checked as hidden, so going in and unchecking that box does not apply.
Please help

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Aside from checking each page on the Pages tab, you should also go to Settings > SEO and make sure that the "hide site from search engines" option is disabled. If it is enabled, disable it and re-publish.

Message 2 of 9

Hello, my site is envolturas.com all my pages are the same, and they are not hidden for search engines, I try to fix it and it tells me that the new robots.txt upload it to the root file but I can not find how it can be done.

imageimageimage

Message 2 of 9
Square

Make sure you re-publish the site, @josquinpat. You'll need to do that to update the robots.txt file to show that the site should be indexed. I would also double-check that you don't have the option turned on for any pages on the Pages tab. click on a page, then click on SEO settings to see if the option is checked there.

Message 2 of 9

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Message 2 of 9

Mando imagen de cada una de las paginas donde podemos ver que todas no estan ocultas a los motores de busqueda, la pagina se cargo nuevamente (aunque estoy seguro que no se han ocultado jamas las paginas) y todo sigue iual todo disallow

Message 2 of 9
Square

Esto es lo que veo ahora para su archivo robots.txt:

Sitemap: https://www.envolturas.com/sitemap.xml

User-agent: NerdyBot
Disallow: /

User-agent: *
Disallow: /ajax/
Disallow: /apps/
Disallow: /productos.html
Disallow: /servicios.html
Disallow: /montildeosbolsasglobos.html
Message 2 of 9

Lo unico que se me ocurre es que como tambien escribi a soporte hicieron algo desde ahi, por que aparece la solicitud como resuelta, pero solo pasan el proceso a resuelto y no escriben nada. Supongo que hicieron algo.

Que or cierto al resolverlo supongo le pusieron contraseña a todas mis pagnas y solo se podia entrar con contraseña al sitio lo cual ya modifique desde cada una de las paginas.

Pero bueno, ahora ya no estan "disallow", ahora el problema es por que no parece ninguna, la idea es que al final aparecieran todas como allow?????

Message 2 of 9
Square

¿Publicaste tu sitio? Si anula la selección de la opción y vuelve a publicarla, se actualizará el archivo robots.txt.

Message 2 of 9