x

Blog post not showing on Google

Hi, I`m having some trouble getting my blog post to show on Google; even using the "" to search for that specific title...nothing. Ive got a site with 240+ FB Likes, a couple of backlinks, added to Webmaster tools/ fetched/ crawled, sitemap/ pinged, shared to Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit...and nothing. Any suggestions? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

It sounds like you are doing everything you possibly can do. The Google search result algorithm can be a tricky puzzle to crack. What is the name of your website and the search term you are testing? 

Message 2 of 3

Hi and thanks; it`s troyo619.weebly.com. Ive written a few articles on the art subject. Most of my site is in spanish but the last article I wrote was in English and I shared it to Folkd, Twitter, Reddit, Ping-o-matic and my Facebook page and profile page. 

So to answer your question I`ll be aiming to different keywords depending on the subject/  title of the article. For some reason my first blog post showed up on search engines for a few days and had very little words (one called , el arte the Trump//the art of Trump related to paintings of Trump) ; same thing happened to another blog post..now they are gone.

My last blog post has a keyword (title) not very common I suppose wich is "Moron paints a rubics cube next to a river"...I dont think a lot people are aiming for that keyword...and as you can see....nada. Thanks for any suggestions.

Message 2 of 3