x

Can't Publish Website

I've tried to publish my site but it just comes up with a  'verify you're human '   box  but it's all blank then shuts down.

I've tried 2 different browsers aswell

I need it to be done ASAP so any  help would be great !

TIA!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Hi, @Jinx!

I see that your site is currently published. Were you able to get this fixed?

Thanks,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 21

It sorted itself out. thanks anyway!

Message 2 of 21

Great to hear. Thanks for letting us know!

Enjoy your day,
Erin

Message 2 of 21

I can't publish my website, it says verify your account and when I open it to varify, it says go to the Weebly Help Center to verify. Please help me.

Paavan

Message 2 of 21

My website is dosco57628.weebly.com
Message 2 of 21

That should be all set now.

Message 2 of 21

I also cant Publish changes to my website reedsportmainstreet.weebly.com . I have had this website for years but have not used it for a while. I can edit ok but when I try to publish it brings me to the "Choose your website domain" page. When I try to use the free subdomain that I have always used "reedsportmainstreet.weebly.com" it says  "Domain is not available". Now what?

Thanks for any help.

Bill

Message 2 of 21

Hello Bill! It looks like you have a few different sites with that title, one of which has the subdomain attached currently. You may want to check if a different site than the one you're editing currently has the domain.

Message 2 of 21

Im having the same problem as well, can you fix this?

Message 2 of 21
Square

Can you try again @Dakari? If you still have trouble, try switching to another browser like Chrome or FireFox.

Message 2 of 21

I keep trying to publish my website, but when I do it comes up with a please verify you are human box. But the box is blank. I need to publish the webite ASAP! What do I do?

Message 12 of 21

Hello ralynrubottom! It looks like the verification is cleared now. Are you able to publish?

Message 12 of 21

Re: Can't Publish Website[ New ]
My website is http://superlevel2021.weebly.com/

W
hy My Website is blank Smiley Sad please fix it Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 21
Square

Sorry about that, @Nightcoreslbi. If you re-publish your site that should fix that for you.

Message 12 of 21

Hi, I need for you to publish my website, site name is monolithicdomes.weebly.com. Thank You

Message 16 of 21

Hello Alex991! If you haven't already been able to publish, you'll want to get in touch with support through hc.weebly.com in regards to that.

Message 16 of 21

Hello Iv been on the site whole day publishing... now i cant publish and if i go to my site www.ttlink.weebly.com the home page is blank now and some other pages just show my header and footer code ...please help... Oops There was an error publishing your site. Please try again. is what im being flagged

Message 16 of 21
Square

Sorry about that, @singhreuel. Can you re-publish? That should fix the issue for you.

Message 16 of 21

I am unable to publish PortlandiaBrassQuintet.weebly.com

It asks me to purchase a domain every time.  I have tried different browsers - same behavior.

Message 20 of 21
Square

Can you try again, @AndyT? It shouldn't give you that popup now.

Message 20 of 21