x

Can't access my account

Hi,

It's been awhile since I last accessed my account. Last night I tried logging in but I'm getting an error so I opted to reset my password. I was sent a link on my email and am able to change my password but my dashboard was empty. I used to have 2 sites on my account,

yaryoung.weebly.com

yngridyoung.weebly.com

I tried creating a new account under the same email to check if it is already taken or in use and to my surprise it allowed me to create a new one.

Please help me get my sites back so I can edit them. If I can't get them back kindly delete them permanently so I can create new ones under the same urls.

Thank you for your kind consideration.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

It looks like you have more than one account with us, @yaryoung. Try logging in with your Yahoo email address instead of gmail.

Message 2 of 6

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I've actually done that but my attempts were hopeless as I have long ceased using said yahoo mail. If you could please just delete my old accounts so I can create new sites on my new gmail account using the same urls.

Thank you again for your kind consideration. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Square

Ahh, no problem. You should be able to use the URLs for new sites now. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6

Yay. Thank you so much Adam! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Square

No problem!

Message 2 of 6