x

Can't verify account so I can't publish my website

I'm guessing this is the right place .. So well I've been trying to publish my website for the first time and it keeps asking me to verify my account. When I click verify it ask me to contact support ???

I tried looking in my emails since lots of website usaully send you an email to verify an account but I can see anything, I was going to see if I could get them to send me an email but I don't know how and I don't know where to find it. I tried looking around on google and I found this. I tried that and I added the meta tag thing in the right place but it won't let me publish it and then google said it can't verify becuase "Your site's home page returns a status of 404 (Not found) instead of 200 (OK). " so I couldn't move onto the sitemap part and I still can't publish it.

I worked really hard on this website so I don't really want to start again Smiley Sad  Please can somebody help me?

Message 1 of 203
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hey @RosieDeer!

Sorry to hear that you had some trouble.  I've made a change on our end so you should be able to publish now.  If you have any problems let me know!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 203
202 REPLIES 202
Square

Best Answer

Hey @RosieDeer!

Sorry to hear that you had some trouble.  I've made a change on our end so you should be able to publish now.  If you have any problems let me know!

Message 2 of 203

Yes, Thank you so much Adam!! It just worked! Thank you, Thank, Thank you! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 203
Square

No problem! I'm glad to help. Robot Very Happy

Message 2 of 203

Hello Adam, I have the same Problem. Could you help me too?

Thank you.

Message 2 of 203

Hi @typopartner

Unfortunately, there is not enough content on your site yet. Because of this, we are unable to verify your account. Please contact us when you have added more information to your site and we will happily assist you in verifying your account.

Message 2 of 203

Im Having The Same problem

Message 2 of 203
Square

I just replied to your other post about this, @InkSurfer.

Message 2 of 203

I'm Having

@Adam wrote:

I just replied to your other post about this, @InkSurfer.

the same problem Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 203
Square

Sorry about that. Looks like a previous rep advised you need to add more content to your site first. Once you do you can follow up with the email ticket you received. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 203

what is the standard of enough content? I made over 10 pages and fill the page using build "documents, and file" but I can't publish my site and message always said verify your account.

Message 2 of 203

@ojeong

I will message you directly

Message 2 of 203

it keeps asking me to verify my account. When I click verify it ask me to verify if i am human ???

no option available to verify as human or captcha

Message 2 of 203
Square

Can you refresh and try again, @utratechnologie? I made a change on our end which should help.

Message 2 of 203

Hey Weebly admins, I have the same problem, can you help me too ?

Message 2 of 203

You should be all set now, Anaco.

Message 2 of 203

Hey Adam,

I am having the same problem, when I try to publish it asks me to verify I am not a robot and after I do it says to try again and keeps doing the same thing.

Can you help?

Thanks

Message 2 of 203

Hello guys, I have the same problem. When I push the botton for publish, there is the message at the screen " Oops there seem to be a trouble connecting to the server. Please check your internet connection. If you still having trouble, please contact support at the weebly community"

Message 2 of 203
Square

That error usually means there was some kind of temporary internet trouble which interrupted communications with our servers. If you exit and re-enter the editor it should be fine, though. If you see it again you might want to try restarting your computer or modem/router.

Message 2 of 203

I am also having difficulties with the verification of my account

please help

Message 2 of 203
Square

Hey @Michaelm, it looks like there's not enough content on your site for us to manually verify it.  Get in touch with us again once you've gotten your site more complete and we can take a second look.

Message 2 of 203