x

Force Footer To Not Display On A Single Page

Hi Weebly Community,

Anyone know how to force the Footer to NOT DISPLAY on a single page?

I thought there'd be a way to add code to the Footer Code section in SEO Settings for the page but I cannot find anything that works.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

@ThirdDividend:  what is the website URL?

Message 2 of 6

Hi bobafett, The website URL is www.jessekhunti.weebly.com It is currently in development until I put the finishing touches on it. I have removed all footers by setting visibility:hidden; and was going to create (mock) footers manually for each page (not ideal). The reason for my request is that I have a single page that has a number of Java scripts in Embedded Code that automatically loads HTML files & this seems to be interferring with the display of the footer (i.e. undesired shading when I move the mouse cursor over a line of text links to other pages). This ONLY occurs on this one page. So, if you have any ideas how I can fix this, I'm all ears. Thanks in advance.

Message 2 of 6

I know this was over a year ago, but did you ever figure this out? I've been scouring the internet and I can't figure it out! I tried altering the footer code as well in SEO to no avail.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 6
Square

Hi there. Smiley Happy This is a suuuper long thread, but you should be able to find your answer here: https://community.weebly.com/t5/Themes/Hide-Your-Navigation-on-a-Single-Page-Without-Customizing-You...

The following note will not affect you, @modulexcarolina but I am including it for any other user that may stumble across this post: Keep in mind this ^ should only be done on the appropriate hosting plan. It's against our ToS to hide the footer if you are not on a Starter plan or higher. 

Message 4 of 6

Hi @modulexcarolina 

Sorry for the delay in responding. I just saw this.

Unfortunately, I did not find a proper solution here. What I did in the end was create a footer using the Section element & then I copied it to all the pages that required it, which was a lot. Not ideal but it works.

Best regards,

Billy J.

Third Dividend

Message 4 of 6