x

How to change the default URL

How to change the default URL

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hey @billy_leo!  What URL are you trying to change? The address of your site?

Message 2 of 10

Thanks for your reply.

So, for example, the website is www.domain.com

the created intromation page is www.domain.com/38928320042638121209.html

how can I change to www.domain.com/info.html

(I use the 301 , type /main.html, but nothing is changed)

Thank you

Message 2 of 10

@billy_leo, in your Weebly editor, via the Pages tab, you can change the page name to "Info," and the URL will be domain.com/info. Weebly doesn't automatically generate random page names like what you're describing in your example, though, so I'm wondering if you're talking about a page not in a Weebly site? Let us know more details and we can help!

Message 2 of 10

Message 2 of 10

You should be able to change the name of the page in the Pages tab, and this will also change the URL. Please let us know if this doesn't work for you.

Thanks, and enjoy your day.

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 10

hi thankyou so much for restoring my site . please can you change the url to lucasteadmedia.weebly.com

as opposed to random numbers

Message 2 of 10
Square

You can do that on the Settings tab, @lucabeuca - click the "change" button, enter that as your site address again, then publish.

Message 2 of 10

Hello, I am making an Online Ordering menu for a client of mine. They're a pizza place and I want to add options for additional pricing.

For example if you order the alfredo it's $12.00

How can I add $3.00 for chicken

??

So it will automatically go from $12.00 to $15.00 in checkout if they chose to add chicken?

I've been on hold with weebly for 30 minutes now, no one is answering ... 

Message 2 of 10
Square

You should be able to do that with product options, @chehlsee. Basically add an option called "chicken" with yes and no as choices, and then w/ the yes option set the price as $3 higher.

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/227067887-Add-Selectable-Options-Like-Size-or-Color-to-a-Pro...

Message 2 of 10