x

Keywords for individual blog posts

Hey friends,

Super simple question here. I have seen how to add meta keywords to each of my pages, but is there no way to add keywords to each blog post? In other words, if I have three distinctly different blog posts, there is no way for me to add dinstinct keywords for each blog entry, is there? It seems my only option is to add keywords to the whole "blog page", but this seems very limited if I'm always adding new blog posts.

Any thoughts for me? Do I need to pick a different theme that is more blog friendly, or is there simply no way to add keywords to each blog? Thanks in advance! I'm on the Weebly Starter plan btw.

Zac

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hello Zac, and welcome! Just to check, have you already used to Post Options in each blog post to customize the details there?

Message 2 of 5

Hey Queso, thanks for the response. I've used the Post Options feature to edit the "SEO Post Title" and "SEO Post Description," but there is no way to set meta keywords or anything like that in those sections, correct?

Message 2 of 5
Square

There isn't a way to add those to individual blog posts, unfortunately. If you'd like us to add that as part of our other post options, feel free to suggest that here:

https://community.weebly.com/t5/Vote-on-Features/idb-p/IdeaExchange

Message 2 of 5

Hi R3deemed,

SEO Post Title and SEO Post Descriptions are the most important areas to have your keywords. The Meta Keywords tag Google doesn't even use anymore. 

Message 2 of 5