x

MarketGoo gives me feedback I can't solve

For my site sweetzeroyear.com

The app MarketGoo says me, that Alt-Titles, h1-tags and meta descriptions are missing, as well as the the ssl-certificate is not compatible with the site.

For images I went to the image options and added them, for h1 title I downloaded a button to add via drag and drop, for the meta description I just went to "Pages" and added them and for the ssl certificate I activated it in options.

But nothing changes after MargtGoo. So what am I doing wrong?  Cat Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

When I run your site through an SSL Checker site I'm showing everything is correct. Smiley Happy

https://www.sslshopper.com/ssl-checker.html#hostname=www.sweetzeroyear.com

You would need to upgrade to a paid version of Marketgoo for an additional/updated report as the free version is just a one-time scan to give you an idea of where your site stands with SEO. You can get more information from Marketgoo directly:

support.marketgoo.com

support@marketgoo.com

1(786)752-3763

Message 2 of 4

Sorry I would like to have correct information before I update or buy anything.You can regard this as first hand customer feedback. I have no trust at all if you shock me first  and then I should pay.

Please provide me information wether Meta Descriptions, h1, alt titles etc is correct. This is what your app tells me is wrong:

•  Wir haben 14 Seiten ohne Meta-Descriptions gefunden. 
  •  Wir haben einen Titel gefunden, der zu lang ist. 
  •  Wir haben 15 Seiten ohne H1-Tag gefunden. 
  •  12 von 12 Bildern haben keine Alt-Attribute. 
  •  Wir haben 37 Bilder ohne Breiten- und Höhenangaben gefunden. 

I'm not sure wether the last point fits to weebly at all, because I arrange pic sice with my mouse?

Message 2 of 4
Square

Thanks so much for the feedback. Smiley Happy From what I can see on your site you did everything correct. The information that Marketgoo provides after the free scan is almost like a report card, though. The paid version will give you more details on how to fix and will allow you to scan daily. You can check out more details of the paid features here:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/marketgoo

Message 2 of 4