I'd like some advice on how to improve my front page please? I'm trying to find ways to build trust so hopefully one day will make sales....
The free monthly SEO reoprt is fantastic by Marketgoo as I use it and work through to make changes as i'm going along. But my Google bounce rate so high Should I worry or will it take time for this to improve as my experience gets better?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Well Krissie let me take a shot.
First and foremost your landing page has less than 12 seconds for a new visitor.
1. You have clean landing page with good images. The page is static though. They say bit of motion increases user attention. You may want to use some on-scroll animation APP to display your images.
2. You have uneven padding in your sections. The bottom padding is too big in certain sections.
3. Be consistent with the font. The font under the video looks different. Also make it bit larger.
4. Your phone number is out of place. Trust me if people want to get in touch with you they will find your number.
5. Your social media icons are distracting due to mutlicolor things that clashes with the color scheme you are using. Why have something that takes away visitor attention away from your message. Just take a look at this forum and weebly home page site or any other high end sites - the social media icons are always at the bottom in uniform color. Again, if people want to connect with you they will find ways how to connect.
6. The customer reviews, the video and sign up are all in one place. You may want to get some testimonial slider APP, and I have no clue why should I watch that video?
Hope this helps and these are just my personal opinions.
Hi yes you were right, thanks for all the advice i've got some changes to work through and much appreciated.
A good looking vibrant site. Pleased to see so many useful suggestions by others. In my opinion the links under helpful information gets harder to read because of the background image. I think they should be more visible for everyone to read easily. Maybe you could change the font size or color or the background image. Or maybe its just me and my poor eyesight
Other than that I really like your page. Good luck with your website and business.