x

SEO Issues

Hi! I´m having some problems with my website appearing in Google or Yahoo searches. I´ve heard there´s been some issues with Weebly about that. 

Well, my website (www.xavierbartaburu.com) is completely absent from the searches when I type my name. Instead, I can find in the first page my old Cargo Collective website - which is oddly out of service...

It´s everything all right with Google (I checked with them), so I would assume that maybe you, guys, could help me. 

Two questions, then:

1. Why did my website disappeared from Google and Yahoo (but it does show on Bing)?

2. Why does the SEO description doesn´t show on the Bing results? 

This is what I put on the description: "Portfólio online do jornalista, fotógrafo e músico Xavier Bartaburu. Livros, fotos, reportagens, textos e discos sobre o Brasil e o mundo." 

And this is what I have: 

Xavier Bartaburu - Xavier Bartaburu

www.xavierbartaburu.com

Xavier Bartaburu. Livros Fotos Reportagens Música Sobre Livros Fotos Reportagens Música Sobre Proudly powered by Weebly Portfólio do jornalista .

I just love Weebly platform. Please don´t tell me I have to move back to Cargo...

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Sounds like you're seeing some cached search results. This is what I see when I search your site with Google:

Message 2 of 2