x

Unable to add H1 Title anymore

I was making a new page and for some reason theH1 title was not available for me to add a title.

This pic iss of an old page with the H1 title "Pokemon catalogue and Database"
imageOld page with H1 TitleNew page with no option to add the h1 title.
imageNew page unable to add H1 TitleI need help i would like to be able to add the H1 Title

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Square

Can you post a link to your site @TheTrunkleton? Are you using the H1 app? Our title elements are H2 by default. Thanks!

Message 2 of 14

then i mean H2 either way it should be at the top and now i am not able to type there any more.

pokemoncatalogue.weebly.com is my website

pokemoncatalogue.weebly.com/pdsylveon2014 is the page with out the h2 title i had to put a title in the main body and it doest fit with the rest of my site

Message 2 of 14

i used the inpsect on my web page and it says h1 i am not using any h1 app that i know ofimage

Message 2 of 14
Square

That's definitely some custom coding, but I'm not sure where you put it. The page itself is set to No Header and if you hover over the title in the editor you will see that you can edit the text, but it's not in an actual Weebly element. Did you design this site or did someone help you create it? 

Message 2 of 14

It was like that when i chose the theme i never added any code for the H1. I have always chosen no header when creating a page the text box that use to be there is the same as the one when i choose header but no picture in the back ground

Message 2 of 14

It seems to be this peice of highlighted code that's the h1 title but on new pages it no longer works. I tried turning false to true and the titles disappear from my other pages.image

Message 2 of 14
Square

Thanks for your patience, @TheTrunkleton. I'm going to see if we can get some more eyes on this. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14

Thank you for your help i appricate it alot. I just want my new webpages to look like my old webpages Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14

I'm also looking forward to the response from Weebly on how to add H1 tags.  The Marketgoo SEO report shows I need to add an H1 tag to 21 images.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 14
Square

It might be simpler to add H1 tags using the embed code element instead, @TheTrunkleton.

Message 2 of 14

Sorry but i want it the old way so my new pages look the same as the other 200+ pages on my web site if i start to use the embed code element i have to change 200+ pages to look like the new ones. 

Message 2 of 14

strangley it has fixed it's self 

Message 2 of 14
Square

Well, that is fantastic to hear @TheTrunkleton!

Message 2 of 14