x

my website appears wrong in google search

Hello! 

I've recently published my Website. It's called www.jugendclub-muengersdorf.de

When I search 'jugendclub muengersdorf' in Google, 2 websites appear 

Alterstufen - Start
Start · Profil; Alterstufen; Eltern · Fahrten & Projekte · Kontakt. ALTERSSTUFEN. Smarties 6-8. Schlümpfe 9-10. Wilde Mädels 11-13. Piranhas 14-15. Freunde ...
Profil - Start
Der Jugendclub Muengersdorf besteht seit 1984. Im Sinne einer ganzheitlichen Förderung der Persönlichkeitsbildung treffen wir uns um gemeinsam zu basteln, ..

But none of them leads me to the right page. I've redirected the two of them, but i would like that my Homepage appears, not them.

Besides, Alterstufen (the first page) doesn't exist at all.It seems that 'Alterstufen' hat taken the name of the Website. What can I do???

Thank you very much
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Sorry, every time that i look for something more specific (for example: jugendclub muengersdorf fahrten)

appear the website (jugendclub-muengersdorf.de/JUGENDCLUB-MUENGERSDORF.....)

and then it goes to a website that doesn't exist (404)

Message 2 of 6
Square

Did you set up 301 redirects for those two pages, @anigonzalezd? You could set up a 301 redirect for "JUGENDCLUB_MUENGERS" which forwards to your home page, for example.

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/201723883-How-to-301-Redirect-an-Old-Page-to-a-New-Weebly-Pa...

Message 2 of 6

Thank you! It seems the problem was from Google (and the Caches) A few days later the problem was solved. 

Message 2 of 6
Square

Ahh, good. Glad to hear it's resolved. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6

http://www.jugendclub-muengersdorf.de/JUGENDCLUB_MUENGERS (Use - )

Republish the site for correct view. And dont use _ (This Symbole) while link or pera link building and publishing. Always recommanded to use - (This Symbol) between the words. Hope you can overcome from this 404 problems. 

Message 2 of 6