x

If I manually enter a payment how long does it take to show in my bank account?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Money coming through

When I manually put in someone’s credit card info and it goes through how long does it take to show in my bank account ?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @Gymnastfrenchy @ACAcatering Helen here from the Community team. I wanted to add that manually entered payments, also known as 'card not present' payments are higher risk (not necessarily suspicious) because this feature is usually only used when the card holder isn't present. The best practices for accepting card not present transactions in our Support Center are worth reviewing!

As mentioned above no matter what type of payment after a transaction has been completed your funds will be sent to your bank account within 1-2 business days.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

That's kind of hard to say.  There are a lot of variables with that.  If it's after a certain time, then the day after the next day.  It could also be held if it's suspicious.  I'm not sure there is a straight answer for you.  If it's a legit payment, then you can use the following article to determine when that will be.
https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5438

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hello @Gymnastfrenchy @ACAcatering Helen here from the Community team. I wanted to add that manually entered payments, also known as 'card not present' payments are higher risk (not necessarily suspicious) because this feature is usually only used when the card holder isn't present. The best practices for accepting card not present transactions in our Support Center are worth reviewing!

As mentioned above no matter what type of payment after a transaction has been completed your funds will be sent to your bank account within 1-2 business days.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3