x

Can I change the map picture to my business logo when I send the link?

Hello I work from home as a nail technician and use the square booking site to book appointments. I hate that when i share my link with people via social media the location map that has my street address pops up verses my business logo. Is there anyway to change that but the customer still get the address in the site?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @ChanH, welcome to the Seller Community!

That's a great question, which required a little bit of digging. Currently you cannot remove the mini map on the Appointments booking site if your business has a physical location. 

If you change it to a mobile business in Account & Settings it will remove the mini map. Although, it will move your address as well. 

Message 2 of 7

Can the map be replaced with business logo??

Message 3 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @pefrfectpedicru 👋 thanks for reaching out!

At this time, there is no way to remove the digital map and replace it with something else, such as your business logo. I think this sort of customization would be very useful, though! In that effort, I am passing your feedback along to our Product Teams for further visivbility.

Thanks, again!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 7

Thank you!!! 

Message 5 of 7

My business is done exclusively through video conferencing; is there away to not share any location in my square communications (such as appointment reminders)? It is confusing for my clients to be linked to google maps and I don't want to share my personal address.

Thank you

Message 6 of 7
Square Community Moderator

Hey @T-pin and welcome to the Community.

I moved your post to an existing thread where another seller had the same question.

Check out the answers above for details. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7