x

Show Customer's Address and Phone on Receipts

Does anyone know if it is possible to show the customer's address and phone number on the receipt or kitchen ticket?

We need that to facilitate the food deliveries.

Thanks,

Leandro.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @lecarva, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up. At this time, the ability to automatically display a customer's address and phone number on a printed receipt isn't available, though a few other sellers brought this up in another thread. Have a look at "Take Out vs Delivery - how should I manage in Square?" for more information on what they came up with.

In addition, you might be interested in having a look at Caviar as an alternative for streamlining your food delivery needs. Learn more and get in touch to see if their service is available in your area here: Caviar for Restaurants.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. We'll be sure to announce any updates to this request.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @lecarva, welcome to the seller community and thanks for bringing this up. At this time, the ability to automatically display a customer's address and phone number on a printed receipt isn't available, though a few other sellers brought this up in another thread. Have a look at "Take Out vs Delivery - how should I manage in Square?" for more information on what they came up with.

In addition, you might be interested in having a look at Caviar as an alternative for streamlining your food delivery needs. Learn more and get in touch to see if their service is available in your area here: Caviar for Restaurants.

Hope this helps get you in the right direction. We'll be sure to announce any updates to this request.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 6

Tom, thanks for the quick answer but this is unacceptable. This issue has been going for 2 years now and nothing has been done to resolve it. I am a programmer and shouldn't take 10min of work to add lines of code to print the customer address and phone number to the kitchen receipt. For delivery businesses, the customer information is mandatory. We need that in order to know where to deliver. The workarounds that have been offered are ridiculous, giving a lot of extra work.

Please fix this immediately. I can develop the code if you guys can't do it.

Thanks,

Leandro.

Message 3 of 6
Beta Member

Cavier??

We are on the outskirts of the urban growth boundary no good delivery app works here.

Now what?

Message 4 of 6

This comment was moved from " How can I get customers name to appear on printed receipt?".

Hi Chad,

Do you guys have an update on this yet? We are a restaurant and need the customer name and ideally address and phone number to show up on the receipt to give to our delivery drivers. Otherwise, what are we supposed to use for the drivers to know where each order needs to go?

Thanks,

Sebastiaan

Message 5 of 6

Hello @Sebvdr

I went ahead and moved your comment to this thread since it's a little more relevant to your question. Currently this feature request for Square Point of Sale, but some sellers got creative with the Customer Directory in the thread Tom posted. 🙂

Message 6 of 6