Scholar

All contents disappeared from editor

I was editing my blog today when suddenly I got a message "Save footer?", with the only option to go out of it being pressing the SAVE button.

At the moment I saved it, all sections disappeared from all pages in the editor (header and content) and the only thing I could see in any page I go there is the footer.

Since that moment I can't update my blog since I am afraid to erase all the content when I publish it. I also don't get the New Post button.

What happened there and how can I return it to the previous situation in which everything worked?

Thanks

Helio

6 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: All contents disappeared from editor

Are you still seeing that, @HelioD? When I check your site in the editor I see all of your content.

- Adam
Community Manager
Scholar

Hi, Adam,

Thanks for your answer.

Things went back to normal after I changed the theme of the site and then loaded back the custom theme that I had.

I don't know exactly what happened, but it seems it was connected to something in the theme.

Again, many thanks for taking the time to check and answer.

Employee Moderator

Glad to hear that! Let us know if that happens again, though. 

Explorer

I'm trying to edit my weebly sites, and nothing is loading in the editor. When I click any of the headers (Build, Pages, Theme, etc.), the page below is blank. Help?

Explorer

To add: this problem is perhaps a Chrome issue. I just logged in with Firefox, and the contents of my pages all appear. Hmmm.

Employee Moderator

Can you try clearing your browser cache @MTwren?