x

Old Activity - Greyed Out

Under out activity tab on our registers i have a few sales from previous months showing at the top of the list. They are greyed out and I can not print them again, but they dont clear out daily like the rest do, some are months old. Any suggestions to remove them. They are on multiple tablets.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

I have had this happen many times also.  It just appears to be a bug that a random transaction gets pulled to the top of the transaction list.  I can't remember if just a restart of the app cleared it or it went away on its own.

Message 2 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

I may be mistaken but it sounds like transactions that weren’t synced to square - either taken while offline or another syncing error. 

Restarting the app app or device or disconnecting and reconnecting to internet might fix it. 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

With mine I know it wasn't offline transactions because I don't have offline mode enabled and it was random transactions from a week before to a day before to three months before that would appear at the top of the transactions tab in the app.  All was fine with transaction log and deposits but like a dozen times, we had 1 or 2 transactions appear out of order in app.

Message 4 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Interesting... 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 5 of 6
Alumni

Hey @pessosices & @VanKalkerFarms - big shoutout for helping out here. 👏🏻

Just wanted to check in with @jbaker2290 - were you able to get this resolved? Let us know if you need anything else!

Message 6 of 6